- Role: Owner and Primary Estimator
- Secret talent: Master of the smoker and grill
- Background: Customer service, painter,
- About: When I’m not visiting customers or in planning meetings with the PPR team, I enjoy spending as much time outdoors as possible. I frequently get out of town to my farm in Kansas with my German Shorthair Pointer, Berkley, or can be found fishing in Colorado or Wyoming. I have also served in a leadership role since 2015 for Flatirons Church in their Fathers in the Field ministry to assist and mentor fatherless boys
- Role: Vice President and wearer of many hats
- Secret talent: I make a pretty mean cupcake
- Background: Marketing, event management and project management
- About: When I hang up my PPR hat at the end of the day, I really enjoy tackling DIY projects around the house, cooking/baking and spending time with my little family. I grew up in Texas - though you'd never know it by talking to me - and learned a lot about southern hospitality - including that chocolate chip cookies are best served warm with Blue Bell ice cream and that a good meal can brighten even the most awful of days. My husband and best friend (Justin) and I live in Aurora with our baby son, Asher and our little weenie dog, Gracie.
- Role: Vice President of Operations
- Secret talent: Just call me Chef
- Background: Management, painting
- About: Born and raised outside of Chicago in a family of 6 children. I started my professional career there as a sous chef at a 4 star restaurant in northern Illinois then moved to Denver to attend MSU. I worked for several years as a branch manager for a major bank before coming on full time with Pappas Painting. My wife, Karina, and I welcomed our first son, Axel, in September 2016 and live in Englewood with our dog Lusi.
- Role: Project Manager
- Secret talent:
- Background: Painting management and application