Exterior Painting Services
Colorado’s harsh weather takes its toll on the outside of your home. Taking the time to properly prep and repair any damaged or failing areas and using high-quality products come standard with our exterior painting services at Pappas Painting & Repair Inc.
As a family-owned and -operated company since 2002, we take great pride in our work and will pay close attention to your wants and needs as well as properly preparing your site for painting. We want you to not only be satisfied with the results, but with your entire experience with us.
Our Process for an Exterior Paint Job
- We start every exterior painting project with a review of your proposal and a pre-start checklist. We then pressure wash to remove dirt and debris so that the paint adheres properly to the surface for a beautiful, long-lasting paint job.
- On a separate day, we begin our prep work by removing any flaking or peeling paint with the use of hand tools and sanders to ensure that the work is done properly, without causing any additional damage to the surface. All bare wood is primed with 100% acrylic primer. All gaps are caulked, and wood is repaired or replaced as needed.
- Windows, shingles, brick and all other non-painted areas are protected. No paint is applied until a post-prep walkthrough is completed. Depending on the product you select for your job, we will apply one or two coats of paint.
- Just like when we’re painting the inside of your home, we take the utmost care while painting the outside as well. This includes cleaning up and tidying at the end of every day, working in a way that caters to your needs.
- Upon completion of the project, a final walkthrough will be completed to ensure everything is done to your satisfaction and that you are happy with the outcome. Only then will you be invoiced for the job.
Get a Free Estimate From Us
Contact Pappas Painting & Repair Inc to schedule a free estimate for exterior painting services. Call us at (720) 320-5038 or reach us by completing our contact form online.